Striving for environmental excellence
- More than 300 public and private sector research facilities
- 12,000+ researchers
- More than 2,300 employees working for major corporations, engineering/consultancy SMEs, SMIs and innovative start-ups.
Building cutting-edge solutions
- Paris Region Lab: supports local authorities as they implement innovative strategies and helps businesses looking for suitable locations to test their solutions.
- Issy Grid – a district-level smart grid: construction and new technologies were combined in the installation of this new smart grid for optimizing energy usage across urban areas of Issy-les-Moulineaux (in the department of Hauts-de-Seine)
- Cluster Descartes : a network of research centers, higher education institutions institutes and high-tech companies. The future global hub for sustainable urban development design.
Major eco-technology events
- Pollutec Horizons: international exhibition of eco-technologies, energy innovations and sustainable development.
- Interclima + Elec + Ideo Bain + Batimat: the premier global event for construction and building energy efficiency.
- INNOV’ECO – Cleantech Innovation Hub: a regular forum covering the key developments in the green economy and a meeting place for cleantech suppliers and clients.
Do you have a project?
Let's talk about it
Tell us your area of work and we'll get you the information you need.Get in touch